Drayton Tempus 1 timer frozen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, I've tried to reset by pressing and holding SELECT and the PLUS but it's just completely frozen. I can slide the slider to the different on/off positions but none of the buttons work to change the times or days. I am 9 days overdue with our first baby so need the heating to work quite desperately and don't want to pay massive call out fee I can't afford if there is a way I can cut power to the timer and put it back and it will reset itself. Please advise. many many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Turning the fused spur to the heating off will kill the mains power to the programmer.
The programmer will also have a battery backup so the screen will not go blank.
This may/maynot help with your problem, as I dont know drayton equipment that well.
The fused spur should be either near your boiler or in the airing cupboard if you have one.
Good luck with baby!

thanks mrgas
wasn't sure whether it was okay to turn that power off or not but have and back on and boiler came straight back on and timer had reset itself. Perfect! many many thanks

Sponsored Links
Turning the fused spur to the heating off will kill the mains power to the programmer.
The programmer will also have a battery backup so the screen will not go blank.
This may/maynot help with your problem, as I dont know drayton equipment that well.
The fused spur should be either near your boiler or in the airing cupboard if you have one.

Had same issue today with Tempus One .... can confirm that this works.
Thankyou very much :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back