drilling and fixing in to neighbours fence, house or garage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My neighbour has put screws in to a wall that is part of my shed, it is this bit of T&G rotten and in need of replacing soon he has also used too longer screws that are sticking out 3-4mm. He has also drilled in to my garage concrete wall. on top he also used foam on top of my shed to fix a gap. does he have to ask permission to screw in to my property? also when we come to redo the roof and T&G i hope he is not gonna cause problems. if he does and stops us what do we do?

Sponsored Links
yes you are not allowed to touch or paint someone else's property never mind drill into it
think off what you would do iff it was a car rather than bricks and mortar the same rules apply

although a compromise may be called for

yes you are not allowed to touch or paint someone else's property never mind drill into it
think off what you would do iff it was a car rather than bricks and mortar the same rules apply

although a compromise may be called for
Cheers it's what we though.

he already did the paint then told us a couple of days later. thats not a issue just would have been nice to be told he was gonna do that

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back