Einhell 18v cordless drill

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone have any experience with one of these ??? I have read they have a johnson motor which are generally very reliable, but have never heard of this make.

Einhell TE-CD 18-2 18V Li-Ion Cordless Combi Drill 1 x 1.5Ah

Sponsored Links
Anyone have any experience with one of these ??? I have read they have a johnson motor which are generally very reliable, but have never heard of this make.
Well, Einheil have been around a long time and they are European and offer a reasonable range, mainly DIY to light trade, but I believe that they outsource at least part of their range to the Far East these days. At one time they used to manufacture some of Elu's product line for them (e.g. smaller circular saw, 3in belt sander, etc) but those designs are no longer in production. 'd check on parts/service vailability in the UK as I understand that there have been issues in the past

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back