Electric shower inlet fitting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im soon to be changing my electric shower that died recently

As can be seen in the photo the inlet comes from a plastic pipe directly down to the brass fitting on the unit

The replacement unit im looking at getting has either a right or left side water inlet, hence ill need to fit an elbow to the inlet pipe.
Can anyone recommend the correct and most suitable type of elbow to fit the plastic supply piipe and the inlet on the shower unit

Sponsored Links
15mm compression elbow - the nut on existing brass fitting is the same - try and get an elbow with copper olives, or buy a few spares. Leave the old nut+ olive in situ. New elbow body+ olive into shower.(y)

15mm compression elbow - the nut on existing brass fitting is the same - try and get an elbow with copper olives, or buy a few spares. Leave the old nut+ olive in situ. New elbow body+ olive into shower.(y)

Thanks Nige, wasn't sure if i was supposed to only use a push fit type elbow with that plastic pipe hence my post. Ive got a bag of copper olives somwhere in the garage so will use them.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back