Elok (Gledhill) GT155 Control board Jumper functionality

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I am hoping someone here can help. I am looking for information on the Elok GT155 control card as fitted to most Gledhill Boilermate/Systemate/Gulfstream thermal storage units. I would like to use one of these for boiler throttling as from my research they do this with a good level of adaptive and efficient control (although some seem to indicate that the rest of the Gledhill the control comes packaged in performs less well ) :)

Two simple questions (which hopefully have simple/straightforward answers ) ;)

1) what id the functionality related to each of the jumper settings J1 -J4? I know J5 is POST or diag. mode, but what do J1-J4 do. All I can seem to find so far is they are installed for some versions of Gledhill storage unit but not for others and I cannot determine the associated functionality.

2) Where is the 'store' NTC thermistor (GT147/149 temperature sensor) (physically) located on lets say a Boilermate for example. I assume that it must be somewhere between 1/3 from the bottom of the cylinder or higher, but clearly I would prefer to not have to perform trial and error to find the optimal location :)

Thanks all

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back