Emoticons in members posts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am to computers what a lobster is to skydiving, I can't help it, that's how it is.......................anyway, some of you superheroes out there have the things kissing butts n doin all sorts of other great things.....................how do you get them to do that?

Sponsored Links
When you post a reply, there are some to the left of the page - click on them

And there is a "view more emoticons" link below, click on that. ;)

You can also find them on other sites & link to them
bonk.gif

click on the "img" button, post your link & click on the button again.

Sponsored Links
Empip, I'm with you kid, sod the yellow balls, I'm a melon man!...................thanks lads for all them amazing yellow balls......I'll try ya suggestions[/img]

Check this out boys........... This somes me up in one
blue-screen-of-death.gif

But i would still like to get me hands on empips melons lol

But i would still like to get me hands on empips melons lol

Go to empips post with the melon, and click on the 'Quote' button.

When the reply box opens it will show the post by empip and in the middle of it is the code for the image.

If you highlite the coding from
and copy it along with the url, you can then paste it in your post.

So the copy will look like:

melons002.gif

dave

Nice one Dave.M................I should have been quicker shouldn't I? there's a lesson there for us all................when you see a fine pair of melons................ 'who copies n pastes wins! :(

Would I be able to use the same theory so that I could use any of those smileys in Messenger?

Some are downloaded as a packag3e. You dwnload them and then wondere where the hell theyve gone. You then... later. Type in something like great or boy or whatever and the picture appears automatically instead of most of the kletters. Windows messenger soes it this way

Sponsored Links
Back