England win test against India

JBR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, I suppose 'wiped the floor with them' might be more accurate. After all the poor umpiring decisions (against both sides), I bet India plump for taking appeals next time!

Well done fellas!

Sponsored Links
There was an interesting article in the torygraph about how home sides seem to have an enormous home advantage in test cricket.

Really proud of them. They lost a close series to SL and then they were 1-0 down after the 2nd test. But came back strong and won the next 3. I think Cook scoring some runs in the 3rd test gave the team a lot of confidence.

There was an interesting article in the torygraph about how home sides seem to have an enormous home advantage in test cricket.

I read that article and I think its not completely true. SL won a test series in England this summer. Yet they lost to SA at home.

Sponsored Links

I read that article and I think its not completely true. SL won a test series in England this summer. Yet they lost to SA at home.

You may well be right, I don't follow cricket much (used to play a lot but can't watch it!)

Well I think it's probably true some of the time on the grounds (no pun intended) that the home team are used to playing on that wicket. The behaviour of the wicket can vary enormously between grounds and even between different days at the same ground.

Back