Entry /Exit zone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have set up my texecom with 2 entry/exit zones. 1 is front door which I have 2 pirs set on guard access as they can just see you when arming/disarming which works ok.Problem I have is when I arm the system and then enter via back door (entry exit zone 2 ) the alarm goes off when the same 2 PIR's see me even though they are on guard access.Is there something else I have to setup as well.any advice please

Sponsored Links
When you say entry exit 2 do you mean the zone type or just another zone set for entry exit ? Do you have a different time setting for entry exit 2.

Back door is zone2 which is set as entry/exit2 as default .If I have set the right part in areas settings I have exit delay time set at 20 secs,Entry1 delay time 30secs,Entry2 delay time 45secs and second entry time 30secs

Sponsored Links
And is area A ticked ? Do you need the extra time ? If not just make it entry exit 1

Area A is ticked .Do I just make zone2 Entry/exit1.It is not the time factor that sets the alarm off but when I walk past zone 3 or 4 PIR.Thanks for the advise will try this tommorow

Entry exit 2 just gives a separate entry time eg coming in on a garage which may take longer that's all. What software version is your panel ?

Thanks Not had a chance this week to try but will tomorrow.Another question .what is the best way to prevent the internal and external sounders going off while testing,Dont mind the internal at a quite volume.I know how to disable the bell in engineers menu but will this prevent it going off in normal user mode . I want to do testing with different setups with out peeing off the neighbours

Tried setting back door as entry/exit1 and still the same .I can set alarm and exit the back door but when I re-enter and go past a pir the alarm sounds.Does not do this with front door even when passing pir Any other ideas I could try please

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back