Ever had one of those days......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When nothing seems to go right?

Just went to Tesco's garage and bought a vanilla slice twin pack.
Got myself a plate, opened the box and removed the plastic tray, the type that makes it easy to extract the cake. Trouble is I've never come across these before, vanilla slices(x2)all over the floor.

So I sit down, gutted about my slices and knock my table, bloody cuppa all over my jeans.

I hate Thursdays.

Sponsored Links
Got myself a plate, opened the box and removed the plastic tray, the type that makes it easy to extract the cake. Trouble is I've never come across these before, vanilla slices(x2)all over the floor.
Did you remember the seven-second rule?
I'm reliably informed that if you pick them up off the floor within seven seconds they will be perfectly clean and safe to eat.

(No, I don't believe it either!)

Sponsored Links
Nothing can be worse than travelling 2 miles for dog food and a treat for oneself, only for the dog to get it all.

Last time i dropped a cake, it hit the back of my neck :sneaky:

I'm reliably informed that if you pick them up off the floor within seven seconds they will be perfectly clean and safe to eat.

I believe that rule has now been changed to 5 seconds. Well it was today in my house. :D

The rule is, as long as your cat/dog/etc has not slobbered on it, just pick it up and eat it!

After all, that's what we used to do in the good old days...and we ain't dead yet!!

I believe that rule has now been changed to 5 seconds. Well it was today in my house. :D

if its dropped it wont last more then 5 seconds before the dogs scoffed it anyways.

The rule is, as long as your cat/dog/etc has not slobbered on it, just pick it up and eat it!

After all, that's what we used to do in the good old days...and we ain't dead yet!!

Not sure how old you are SS but I'm approaching the big 60.

Based on that, in my childhood days if you dropped something edible on the floor you either picked it up and ate it or you went without.

I'm still alive. :)

Sponsored Links
Back