Excellent Site

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think this is an excellent web-site. This has helped me out on so many occasions, so I am extremely greatful.

Is this a full time occupation, or is this just a something that someone has set up as a hobby.

Sponsored Links
Rhbeen said:
I think this is an excellent web-site. This has helped me out on so many occasions, so I am extremely greatful.

Is this a full time occupation, or is this just a something that someone has set up as a hobby.

It's actually run by the Gordon Brown Fan Club. Those who like to disagree with everything and everyone are from the Tony Blair Fan club. Those who change their mind all the time are from the David Cameron Fan club, and the others where kicked out of the Liberal Democrat party for having an opinion of their own!! :LOL:

Rhbeen said:

Rhbeen you are correct there, i to have had help on many many occasions but there ARE one or two a****** who cannot give you an answer without being sarcastic or Iam so superior to you :evil: which is a shame because it is a good site with many people with good advice :)

bigjim12 said:
Rhbeen said:

Rhbeen you are correct there, i to have had help on many many occasions but there ARE one or two a******* who cannot give you an answer without being sarcastic or Iam so superior to you :evil: which is a shame because it is a good site with many people with good advice :)

Says he who puts in a useless post headed 'n' in the electrical forum :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
ricicle said:
bigjim12 said:
Rhbeen said:

Rhbeen you are correct there, i to have had help on many many occasions but there ARE one or two a******* who cannot give you an answer without being sarcastic or Iam so superior to you :evil: which is a shame because it is a good site with many people with good advice :)

Says he who puts in a useless post headed 'n' in the electrical forum :rolleyes:
unfortunately we're not all **** hot on the keyboard like yerself :confused:

bigjim12 said:
Rhbeen you are correct there, i to have had help on many many occasions but there ARE one or two a****** who cannot give you an answer without being sarcastic or Iam so superior to you :evil: which is a shame because it is a good site with many people with good advice :)

To quote Lord Blackadder: " We're not at home to Mr & Mrs Thickie". ;)

ricicle said:
Are you one of those who thinks it's clever to pretend you are from a foreign land?
Never even notice tbh, why what difference does it make to you?

There ye go changed just for you :confused: hope you sleep better tonite

ricicle said:
bigjim12 said:
ricicle are you an electrician plumber builder ?

Why do you ask?
was gonna ask a :?: about rcbos but i've put it in the relevant area (assuming you were an electrician)cheers anyway

Sponsored Links
Back