extractor fan timer off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
how can i bypass the timer on the timed extractor so it either come on r off with a pull-cord r button

Sponsored Links
how can i bypass the timer on the timed extractor so it either come on r off with a pull-cord r button
Is typing "r" much of a timesaver over typing "or"? :LOL:

If you don't want the fan to use the timed overun then don't connect a permanent live for the timed overun - just use the switched live and neutral from the light fitting. The fan will switch on and off with the light switch. ;)

i dont hav a clue about this stuff but is the timer 4 when u turn it off and than it runs 4 a few mins & than turns off?if i keep it pluged in will it stay on 4 as long as i want?

Sponsored Links
The timer only comes into play when you switch off the fan. It's an over-run timer.
As long as the fan is energised via its control switch then it'll continue to run.

its just a small 5in fan i think.no wires with it, i was going to take the wire off an extension lead the extractor has the 3 wire holes do i but all 3 in r 2 r whatever?

its just a small 5in fan i think.no wires with it, i was going to take the wire off an extension lead the extractor has the 3 wire holes do i but all 3 in r 2 r whatever?

Hmmm....come back when the drugs have worn off. Until then, I can't help you further.

This has been a total waste of time.

so does it need all 3 r just live r earth,it would really help if someone could help

i dont think i should stop the drugs they give me a pretty good hit,u should stop looking at ur pc 4 5mins & try some there like frosties there GREAT

i dont think i should stop the drugs they give me a pretty good hit,u should stop looking at ur pc 4 5mins & try some there like frosties there GREAT

Ok Here's what the others are trying to tell you.

This is an internet forum. Not a mobile phone text message.

You have 109 keys in front of you, not 12. Please make full use of them, by typing full words, spelled correctly and using punctuation (thats commas and fullstops).

SMS style abbreviations wont be tolerated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back