F23 error Vaillant EcoTec Plus

I almost went to Accra this week but the £45 for a yellow Fever jab and £40 for a visa swayed the balance on top of a £497 air fare!

I will have to stay in the UK and play my Subo CD !

Tony

Sponsored Links
what has the above got to do with a fault on a ecotec?

you would also need to get a taxi everywhere if you went as public transport in Accra leaves a lot to be desired.
the kotoka airport is around 4 miles from the city centre and it is not safe for whites to walk around at night.
(i know this as my ex comes from there and i have visited a few times!)

Repairing faults on Ecotecs pays for overseas trips!

I mentioned my near visit to ACC because of your connections.

My host would have been a Church Minister and he would have prayed to ward off evil !

Tony

My host would have been a Church Minister and he would have prayed to ward off evil !

Tony, perhaps that's why you never got there. :LOL:

just kidding

Sponsored Links
yes they are heavy on the praying!! Ayele is very involved with the church. be very careful as they will try and fleece you if you let them.

Oddly enough the customer I might have gone with is going there to start civil/criminal proceedings against someone who was involved with the church who took/stole her money.

There is enough money involved to buy a nice house in the cheaper parts of Cov ! The solicitor is charging about £250 just to meet her and decide how to proceed! Thats a lot of cedes!

Tony

sounds about right
doubt they will get anywhere, the whole country is corrupt! but it is always nice to be a millionaire !! sadly since the revaluation in 2007 you need loadsamoney to be a millionaire!! whereas before it was just over £35!

Oddly enough the customer I might have gone with is going there to start civil/criminal proceedings against someone who was involved with the church who took/stole her money.

There is enough money involved to buy a nice house in the cheaper parts of Cov ! The solicitor is charging about £250 just to meet her and decide how to proceed! Thats a lot of cedes!

Tony

you would also need to get a taxi everywhere if you went as public transport in Accra leaves a lot to be desired.
the kotoka airport is around 4 miles from the city centre and it is not safe for whites to walk around at night.
(i know this as my ex comes from there and i have visited a few times!)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back