Facial hair

Should anyone wearing a beard be deported?

• Yes?

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No?

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Oi, I have a beard and it is perfectly clean. No fleas, ticks or crabs.

I didn't grow it just to be trendy (in fact, I grew it so as not to have to shave every morning), and I'm certainly not an RoP follower. :eek:

As a mammal I don't really mind one way or another although I tend to dislike a moustache as neither one or the other and designer stubble just looks plain scruffy .
But we seem to have moved away from the original question with regards to whether a beard is good or not as opposed to whether we should deport those with a beard. If we went with deportation we would lose the likes of Brian Blessed , Bill Oddie , and David Bellamy but then on the other hand we could get rid of Alan Sugar and Richard Branson...........

I have had a beard and muzzy for as long as I can remember, not a wild mass of hair on the face just a nice trimmed beard and muzzy, it has changed colour over the years and is now nearly white, I also have long hair which I have had since the 60's now turning white and thinish. The good thing about a beard it hides your double chin(s)...Also you get the best of both worlds ,tie it back or let it hang free and blow in the wind when you are racing around on your Zimmer.. ;)

Sponsored Links
Funny, I was just looking at international cricket team photos, one of England and another of Pakistan (after their recent victory over Zimbabwe).

I think our team actually beat them on combined beard length, thanks largely to Moeen Ali.

Who would have thought. :mrgreen:

As a mammal I don't really mind one way or another although I tend to dislike a moustache as neither one or the other and designer stubble just looks plain scruffy .
But we seem to have moved away from the original question with regards to whether a beard is good or not as opposed to whether we should deport those with a beard. If we went with deportation we would lose the likes of Brian Blessed , Bill Oddie , and David Bellamy but then on the other hand we could get rid of Alan Sugar and Richard Branson...........

The faster we deport Brian Blessed the better. Big mouthed **** :LOL:

I watched 'Trance' the film, last night and the girl in that certainly didn't have any unwanted hair. :mrgreen:

I like JB have a beard and Mrs Secure loves it and finds it really sexy.

It too is perfectly clean. That's because any food it catches is sucked out of it when I have a midnight snack. ;)

"Researchers found women are more attracted to facial fuzz - as sported by stars including Russell Brand,"

How can anyone in their right mind feel attracted to THAT clown?

"Researchers found women are more attracted to facial fuzz - as sported by stars including Russell Brand,"

How can anyone in their right mind feel attracted to THAT clown?

It might be something to do with his hairy wallet. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back