false alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Just wounded if anyone could help please we have got a G4 accenta alarm fitted in our house wich has been in for approx 3 years with no problems at all, but one night last week at around 4 am it started to go off, and its been doing it nearly every night since, its only happening on one zone and its the same one every time anyone have any ideas what it could be please?

Sponsored Links
Screenshot_2015-07-29-19-54-58.png
Screenshot_2015-07-29-19-54-58.png

Sponsored Links
Firstly check for any signs of spiders in or around the PIR or any other nocturnal critters.

They are normally a fairly reliable PIR I always fit Texecom gear as i find it gives me very few problems.

I have done bud, if set the alarm just on the one zone when i get back from work you can can garentee the alarm will go off within 4 hours, then re set it and it will go off again in another 4 hours

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back