Faulty Shower

Don't like em personally I prefer a mira excel or a mynell v8/3 mixer shower can't go wrong in my opinion

mixer different class of shower.
i do like the digital showers though.

Not sure what my new house has actually I havent checked it just has a button on the wall to turn it on and off and the outer ring lights up blue when it is on with a heat adjust dial around the outside it's only about the size of an ashtray and connects directly onto the riser rail so I guess the main guts itself is in the loft. I need to pull back the insulation to check the electrics so will take a look

Sponsored Links
[/net] /partNumber/8330040.htm

When I mentioned solenoid valve and water control valve I didnt know what I was talking about LOL, I'm just looking at the picture I posted above.

So can you confirm the Hawaii one on Argos will be a easy swap for the Gainsborogh Energy 1000x I posted earlier

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product [net]153677/28405_26552323.jpg[/net]

that link don't work.

and your shower have you an internal pic as need to know if your inlet pipe comes out the wall with an elbow or down with an elbow.
your shower has alot of space for the pipework many of the later showers don't only room for a elbow.

Sponsored Links
Havent got a pic of my shower just make and model, all I can say for now is where the hose comes out it looks like it comes out from left side straight down like the two on Argos

not that hose the supply feed inside the shower and elecy cable.

the zante 3 or 2 or the hawaii 2 both should be fine.

thats why i wanted to see you water entry and elecy cable.

sometimes the elecy cable can be tight when you fit a new shower
and not reach if your not careful. ;)

trouble is he didn't say what triton he had brought or what model gains he took out. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back