feroli modena e80 boiler - pricing a job

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

i am working abroad and been told my boiler needs a new expansion vessel and prv valve. this was identified after a routine service, presssure been dropping slowly lately. the plumber told the missus its still ok to use the boiler for now but will need fixed in future.

any plumbers out there give a rough price to supply and fit this? we where quoted £275 . just seems a bit steep given the parts could be bought for alot less (quick google). with me not being in the country my hands are kinda tied , would appreciate any help!

jim
West Scotland

Sponsored Links
Have you considered there may be more to it than just the online purchase of the parts?

Sponsored Links
Maybe he quoted for the prv complete with manifold, and expansion vessel is rear version so is installing an external with pipework and also adding a bottle of inhibitor in system when filled up.

Maybe he quoted for the prv complete with manifold, and expansion vessel is rear version so is installing an external with pipework and also adding a bottle of inhibitor in system when filled up.

Since u put it like that there probably is more to it than I thought. I will tell him to go for it as hardly a huge amount in the grand scheme of things

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back