ferroli 77ff combi problem please help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi wonder if any one can help me...

I have been having some trouble with my boiler, my pilot light wouldnt work and my boiler would not kick in so some one told me to change the thermocouple I did and that didnt solve the problem,

The pilot light will now light, and stay lit because ive changed the combination gas valve, however this will only light if i use a lighter. but the boiler still wont kick in. could i need to replace the thermocouple interruptor?

do i need to change the spark electrode or is it the wire that goes down to the red box thats situated in the electric box in order to spark the pilot light?

I have replaced the pcb board about a month ago so cant see it being that.

Also the following light is not showing up one the pcb board LED number 8 yellow - in the book this says gas valve energised also LEd number 3 yellow - book says calling for heat but this is not showing.LED num 4 green - books says sensor or calling for heat is lit.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Craig

Sponsored Links
any ideas how much one would cost? and how easy are they to fit?

which one though? because there are a few there are:

over heat cut off
heat exchanger limit
heat exchanger frost
D.H.W limit

cheers for the reply.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back