FERROLI BOILER PROBLEM - OWNERS CONTACT ME HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
the clock is ticking. They will go bust unless they can secure some big deals with big customers, HSAs, home builders etc... With the new product. Otherwise its good buy Ferroli Uk. Anyone who STILL buys a ferrolli bust want their head testing.

Sponsored Links
the clock is ticking. They will go bust unless they can secure some big deals with big customers, HSAs, home builders etc... With the new product. Otherwise its good buy Ferroli Uk. Anyone who STILL buys a ferrolli bust want their head testing.

nice one micky agree with most of your statement except the "good buy ferroli" bit they are anything but a "good buy"

I have an f30 b and I have hot water but no heating although if I hit the test button the heating will come on for 15 minutes, any ideasa would be much appreciated

I got a ferroli in one of my properties, domi compact 24. I had same symptom as you when it was first installed, theres a valve which works on magnetic contacts. Basically a bit of debris prevented the contacts mating. To be fair to the ferroli its not been too bad, touch wood! I had a leak from the secondry heat exchanger o'rings, and i had to replace the gas valve due to my own stupidness whilst changing said o'rings!

Sponsored Links
We have had a Ferroli combi boiler for a few years now. Since installation the pilot keeps going out because the pressure drops. Our boiler is in our loft and my husband (who is awaiting a knee operation) has to climb up and reset it constantly. Ferroli were not interested in our problem and kept us waiting with inane statements like "we cannot come to your home and climb up to your loft as you do not have a fixed loft ladder and our engineer might get hurt" . Our type of loft is unsuitable for a fixed loft ladder and so it went on until the warranty expired and they washed their hands of us. DO NOT BUY FERROLI!

We have had a Ferroli combi boiler for a few years now. Since installation the pilot keeps going out because the pressure drops. Our boiler is in our loft and my husband (who is awaiting a knee operation) has to climb up and reset it constantly. Ferroli were not interested in our problem and kept us waiting with inane statements like "we cannot come to your home and climb up to your loft as you do not have a fixed loft ladder and our engineer might get hurt" . Our type of loft is unsuitable for a fixed loft ladder and so it went on until the warranty expired and they washed their hands of us. DO NOT BUY FERROLI!

Unfortunately your problem is nothing to do with ferolli but with your installer, for a change ferolli are quite correct in what they have told you

I have a bad leg.

So my boiler isn't in the loft.

Ah ok...so I'll get the boiler moved now my husband needs an operation and if you can't install a fixed loft ladder because it isn't viable in your home you have no entitlement to service when your boiler doesn't work. They can fob you off until your warranty runs out. Handy to know thanks! They could have done something ! Funny how they didn't mention the lack of a loft ladder when they came to measure up and install and take our money...only when it went wrong under warranty... I guess you guys work for them or should ...

Hate Ferolli as I do. I have to agree with John that they are within their rights here.

It is the installer's you should be bleating about. Or whoever agreed to having the boiler in a loft that doesn't comply with h&s rules.

And of course the a7se hole that suggested a Ferolli in the first place.

As dan said, it don't matter what make you have, if you had a Vaillant with no fixed ladder no one will mend it! Ferroli are **** but this ain't there fault, also they don't install boilers? So I recommend you get back to your installer coz if he's gas safe he should not have fitted it! :rolleyes:

I wonder if anybody read the manufacturer's installation instructions, or paid any attention to them.

You would be better off starting your own topic instead of hi-jacking this one, this thread is a complaint about ferolli as a company not about any charecteristics of any individual model

had two ferroli boilers in two different properties, never again! the best thing i did was have the pile of italian cr*p taken out and replaced with a worcester which has been faultless for three years now, felt obliged to write this as my elderly mother has just moved into a bungalow and is having same problems with the ferroli as i had, also their customer service is disgusting, and their engineers a waste of space and £200 an hour at that!! my advice DO NOT BUY A FERROLI!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back