Ferroli DOMIcondens HE 26 C

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The boiler panel reads 42c. Its on summer mode and not on eco. The kitchen sink goes up to a max temperature of 43c. However the sink will only go to a max of 36c, the bath the same which means a cold bath. The panel in between flashing the temperature flashes 5A?

When I first turn the bath on it feels hot then goes like this 38c. 37c, 5A, 36c, 36c, 5A, 36c.

Can anyone advise how I can rectify this.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
It sounds to me as if the plate HE may be blocked.

But on that model you are likely to need a gas safe registered person.

Tony

Not sure on the 5A code but usually unknown codes are down to parameters needing checking and resetting on the pcb on these disasters. Dual pass heat exchanger can block up but not likely.

Sponsored Links
the 5A fault , check the fan ( 50 ohms ? ) and the resistor in lead should be about 15 -20 ohms IIRC .but sound like circulation problem as well but these boilers bring up magical faults for the fun of it, god i hate this piece of junk

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back