ferroli f24 domi compact f37 flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys install boiler about 2years ago, customer rang to say f37 flashing which is low water pressure i have reset boiler and away it went call back to say constantly having to reset boiler. i installed new pressure switch to eliminate and also water in system clean i am now unsure as to what i do next as it is still throwing up f37 :mad: any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Sponsored Links
I had the same thing last week, boiler losing pressure but no sign of any leaks
It was the secondary heat exchanger/recuporater which leaks internally and the water goes down the condense drain.

Ferroli quoted me £285+vat making it £342 for the part.

This boiler is a load of Cr#p

Common fault mate do about 5-6 a year. they do come up on ebay but usually 2nd hand boilers are sold because of this issue. Same one fits all so that helps a bit

in this case the boiler isnt losing pressure the customer or myself have not had to top the boiler up at all

Sponsored Links
Look at blocked press gauge. Whist drained down check expn vess. charge to 1 bar. There are no parameters to check press electronically. Give gauge good rodding & look inside pump housing where it fits (not easy if u have the one that comes out the back) This area does sludge up. If the switch is doing its thing at (I think .8bar) the gauge may b reading 1.5 and looking good when its not. So it looks OK at 1.5 but its really kicking out at just below .8 and kicking in at .9. but the gauge is moving from 1.5 - 1.6?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back