ferroli falcon boiler problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi can anyone help me . i have a ferroli falcon boiler and the boiler keeps lighting then cutting out after a few seconds.so the dhw is warm then cold .and the ch is warm . i know my way round the boiler .so need some help with what this fault mite be ....

Sponsored Links
It all depends on the number of seconds.

If it has a seperate PCB for the ignition then these often fail or give intermittent lockouts.

However it could well be a thermal problem if its 10-40 seconds.

It could also be combustion related aspects which i dont give advice about to non gas registered on an open forum!

Tony

If it has a seperate PCB for the ignition then these often fail or give intermittent lockouts.

It could also be combustion related aspects which i dont give advice about to non gas registered on an open forum!

Tony

yes it has 2 circuit boards behind the drop down front panel . but this was replaced by a corgi engineer along with the timer 18 months back now

Sponsored Links

Tony

yes it has 2 circuit boards behind the drop down front panel . but this was replaced by a corgi engineer along with the timer 18 months back now
and yea its about 10 to 40 seconds

also it stays alite for 10 to 40 seconds then cuts out again and the whole process starts again ..

i know these are know for dry solder joints on the pcb .not checked this yet .
but everything seems to be looking ok with that.

do you know where i could get a manul for this type off boiler ...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back