Ferroli Modena 80 - Filler loop query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Been nudged towards using the filler loop on my boiler as the pressure has dropped a bit.

I've seen a couple of videos and read some guides - but not seen one for this specific model.

The ferroli video I found mentioned two black valves - but I only seem to have one actually on the loop.

I've posted a picture - if anyone has any advice on which two would be the likely candidates, I'd be grateful. If I had to guess, I would say the blue one and the black one - but I don't fancy making the wrong guess and making a balls of it.

Help me DIYnot, you're my only hope.

Thanks
imag1152.97348

Sponsored Links
It's the one with the black handle mate. It's hard to tell from the picture but there may be a slotted isolator on the other end of the filling link. If there is it will need to be opened with a screwdriver as well

Thanks! Job done, pressure is up to 1.2 ish. Checked all the rads for leaks, nothing obvious. Will see how long it lasts before I have to do it again.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back