ferrolli domi compact showing - f37

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a domi compact with f 37 flashing. this is the fault code for low pressure. the system has been topped up to 1.5 bar but still shows f37 - low pressure. the boiler is only 6 months old.

Sponsored Links
Low water pressure switch is faulty or blocked and not detecting the pressure.

Have you tried resetting it since being topped up?

Low water pressure switch is faulty or blocked and not detecting the pressure.

Have you tried resetting it since being topped up?

it was a boiler i put in 6 months ago. got a text telling me about the problem. i was going to have a look at the weekend. the house is empty so no major rush...

is low pressure swicth simple to take out and clean. would it be easier to buy another one?

Didnt you just have an ideal classic??

If it has blocked so soon then system water may not be too clever. Easy enough to clean.

As i said though it may just need resetting.

Sponsored Links
Didnt you just have an ideal classic??

If it has blocked so soon then system water may not be too clever. Easy enough to clean.

As i said though it may just need resetting.

yes im dealing with these boilers and wanted a 2nd opinion. my knowledge of boilers very little and would rather have a 2nd opinion than go flying in chucking parts all over.

il have a go at re setting the domi and have a play about. cheers for advice :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back