FGA calibration

Sponsored Links
gas and environmental services is the only place to be sending analysers dickie boy, regardless of price ;)

The thing about sending your Kane analyser to Kane International is you get a further 12 month warranty at every annual service/calibration.

I see Dick wants to get himself banned ( again )

Sponsored Links
The thing about sending your Kane analyser to Kane International is you get a further 12 month warranty at every annual service/calibration.

Thanks bolshy a very valid point. In fact with that in mind, if after their calibration the FGA goes completely belly up, after 7 months say, then I guess they'd need to replace it with a brand spanking new one. Which has got to be a good deal as they can't last for ever!

A story I've often reiterated; when the Screwflux forum was in full swing, with numerous very knowledgable guys & the banter was free flowing. There was a number of housebound people that loved being members & greatly enjoyed the banter between everyone.

Of course it's important for the Mods to police things & it's easy for things to get out of hand.

Ah man, I missed it....not one to shy away from a bit of banter me.
I can give just as well as I receive....ooh er :oops:

I'm sure Kevin says only Kane can service Kane so wherever you take it it'll end up back at a Kane service shop.

Perhaps Kevin is at the Conservative Party Conference with Boris?? It'll be refreshing to have such a charismatic, grounded thinker at the helm when Boris becomes leader!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back