Fitted sinker in bathroom all working but wont switch off (moved from Information)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My lights work but wont switch at pull cord so have to turn off at mains..they are sinkers and connected to each other but it's old wiring.and theres not a sleeve, on the black, as ppl have say, put the blk wire with read sleeve in the switch..

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I recognise the photo I think. Is this the person who's brother was doing strange things with her wiring?

Why is there a naked lady at the bottom of this page?:eek:

Anyway....

You have most likely connected your wiring wrongly.

Please post a picture of the wires you have connected up to the new lights.

This site meant to b for useful information ,if can't answer the question then don't bother. go on fb or the many other !social media! for inmature banter. ..

If you care to read the post again, I have provided both immature banter and a useful response to your problem.

Don't mention it. It's a pleasure helping out guys like you.

This site meant to b for useful information ,if can't answer the question then don't bother. go on fb or the many other !social media! for inmature banter. ..
You had some answers but haven't responded.
What have you installed and how have you wired them?

And if you cannot be bothered to write, spell and punctuate properly so that you communicate in an effective and understandable way, then don't bother - go on sites which are aimed at challenged people like yourself.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back