Fitting a towerstat rf/bm wirless stat to my linea 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As the title states i would like to fit one of these to my boiler, at the moment i only have an external lifestyle timer fitted to the boiler which has a cable running from it to the boiler with a live,neutral, earth and a switching cable going into one of the ta connectors, im getting a bit sick of either being hot or cold or having the boiler running all the time ( bit too expensive ) anyway i wanted to know could i just leave the timer connected and remove the switching cable then fit the transmitter to the boiler using the multi plug that is there for the internal timer which is has not been fitted as there is just a blanking plate.

If i cannot use the multiplug im assuming it's just a matter of fitting the live, earth & the 2 switching cables from the boiler to the stat transmitter and screwing it into the hole were the blanking plate is fitted, But im not sure if i fit the switching cables to the ta - ta connections or the ta - = connections.

Any help would be gratfully accepted....

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back