Flavel Milano E60--Cable/Connecting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya, myself and my partner have just taken delivery of one of these electric ovens.
However, it didn't come with any cables or leads to hook it up to the main socket thingy.
The bloke who delivered it said they were 'Ten a penny', so I take it I should be able to go into Comet or Argos tomorrow and get one easily?

Also, the fella next door reckons he can wire it up and get it running, is this an easy job?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
The bloke who delivered it said they were 'Ten a penny', so I take it I should be able to go into Comet or Argos tomorrow and get one easily?
No. The cooker must be permanently wired to the supply using appropriate cable. There isn't a pre-made lead, and those shops won't sell the cable either.

Also, the fella next door reckons he can wire it up and get it running, is this an easy job?
Possibly, but this depends on the abilities of this person, and whether they have the correct tools, the correct cable, and also if there is a suitable connection point in the kitchen.

I thought the bloke from Currys (who I got it from) was spinning me a tale.

Is it possible then to go into an electrical retailer and purchase a cable?
I mean a small independent electrical shop

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back