Flow Boilers - any good?

L

longdogs

I am looking to replace a system boiler with a combi in the next few months and while searching for best makes/ deals etc, I stumbled across the new Flow boilers which apparently produce electricity which is used in your home and 'reduces electricity bills.'

I was just wondering if anyone has any experiences with these and whether it's worthwhile or not. The website requires the usual 'registering' rubbish. I'm guessing that one of these boilers will be expensive and take years warrant the outlay.

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
You know, i'm struggling to find somewhere that tells me how this works specifically.

Anyone shed any light?

Yeah, that doesn't really tell me anything.

Thanks anyway.

Sponsored Links
Did you watch the video?
Another way of doing the same sort of thing is the baxi ecogen.

Ahh, theres a video? It didn't load for me, just showed as a blank screen.

Thanks guys.

It goes on to say that currently they only produce large versions for houses with large energy consumption - which will have an additional output that will turn into £500 a year for the family.

Not bad, if they manage to make a smaller version.

Thanks all.

Interesting concept but I see that the combi version is not available yet. Looks like the way to go in the future though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back