Flue proximity to window.

still lots of confused gas fitters still around i see.
risk can be calculated easily by a gas fitter if they want to bother themselves.

Sponsored Links
still lots of confused gas fitters still around i see.
risk can be calculated easily by a gas fitter if they want to bother themselves.
well talking about confused gas engineers you are using a crap companies name as yours so how confused are you
what is confusing the flue position is within 300 mm of opening window at best its at risk unless the window is sealed does not get any more simple than that does it the flue is wrong obviously not fitted by a competent person.
so mr p.h.jones explain what is confusing us all dont forget to use small words because we get confused by the way not related to sunnie or his "lawyer" friend
little bit strange all this maverick jesus vanished sunnie plus one turn up
then mr ph jones jbet you vanish now also oins on the same day sounds a bit like lets kick gas engineers club to me and mr jones calulate risk of this installation and explain your decision if you can
peekay53

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back