flueless gas fires

• Thread starter Bambergaspipe
  • Start date
B

Bambergaspipe

Hooray, at last they`ve arrived........now.. you can have a gas fire fitted without the need for a flue because it`s all taken care of by a catalytic converter..Don`t worry missus.. nothing for you to worry about!..so far 4 people at last count have died due to the converter failing...I won`t fit them just yet ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
I dont think ill ever fit them,just im really uncomfortable with the idea of a flueless gas fire,ok its got a cat in it,but what happens if the appliance doesnt get serviced,or recieves incorrect gas pressure?

Garfeild said:
I dont think ill ever fit them,just im really uncomfortable with the idea of a flueless gas fire,ok its got a cat in it,but what happens if the appliance doesnt get serviced,or recieves incorrect gas pressure?

Correct, Carbon monoxide deaths are gonna increase 100% if someone doesn`t put a stop to this madness. I despair. I really do. Because you will find every asshole in the country telling people how they don`t need a gas fitter......Oh , Yes Ma`am bang it under the Breakfast bar, completely safe, Hey kids, wanna play with the catalytic converter?

yeah but it helps the undertakers who are only ever busy in winter, assist in sorting the pensions crisis out, removes strain of gp and dental practices, think how many imigrants we could allow in if every refugee centre had them installed and how much the gov would save in paying them 2k to return home once arrived.

Sponsored Links
doyle said:
yeah but it helps the undertakers who are only ever busy in winter, assist in sorting the pensions crisis out, removes strain of gp and dental practices, think how many imigrants we could allow in if every refugee centre had them installed and how much the gov would save in paying them 2k to return home once arrived.

Bit cynical, I was talking about flueless gas fires, keep your politics to yourself. :rolleyes:

Carbon monoxide tester and 100cm2 vent minimum if i see them, dont think the CM tester is in manufacturers instructions though!!! Never would recommend fitting one, but B and Q are selling ton's of them so expect to have to get used to seeing them in LLC's etc in the future :(

thanks i know what they ive got some already in anticipation initials lost me though

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back