foreign builders

V

vinty

There are loads of poles and the like working on sites near to where i live, is it the same where you are? are they undercutting or is it just a myth.

Sponsored Links
As a general rule they will undercut prices until they buy a house and get a mortgage and then they are as skint as the rest of us :LOL:

As a general rule they will undercut prices until they buy a house and get a mortgage and then they are as skint as the rest of us :LOL:

wont happen most are here only to send money home, then they can save it for 5 years or so then say sayonara!

the ones on the sites i've worked on. they house share 8/10 to a house and go home every 3/4 months bank the money they've made then come back with loads of cheap beer and fags from their homeland
there was even a report on the news the other month which confirmed that money banked in poland had gone up by so many billion pounds
so it would appear to me the only people making out of this are the big companies who pay less but charge the same.
and as for the polish children living in their homeland while daddy works in england, getting paid child benefit from our government is really rather beyond the joke.
but you can't blame the imports, who wouldn't want to better themselves as did so many english going to work in germany in their boom times
this country gets worse by the day
On a side note is it any coincidence that the current generation of teenagers are out of control as their parents weren't punished at school because the DO GOODERS got punishment for bad behaviour banned from schools . so their lack of discipline has been passed down to their kids who are now unruly in lots of places

Sponsored Links
The people who are making money from this are the employment agencies who are advertising in poland, encouraging them to come to britain and earn big money, but when they haveno work for them they dump them on the state.

we had a couple working on my site a while back, they were rough as fuk
they were down the road wen i pointed out to the ganger one wall was out of plumb by bout 80 mm! i dont no if all pole's are as bad as these were but the one's iv seen were BAD!

Nothing new the poles are the new Irish who for decades done anything they could on the sites a good tradesman will always find well paid work.

iM WONDERING WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THE INDUSTRY SLOWS DOWN...OR WE HIT A RECCESSION...WILL THE SWISS ROLLS GO HOME...WILL PEOPLE TURN ON THEM?..ITS NOT THEIR FAULT THEY WANT TO MAKE MONEY BLAME THE COMPANIES THAT ARE TAKING THEM ON..THE IRONIC THING IS THAT THESE COMPANIES ARE PROBABLY MOANING ABOUT PRICES BEING DRIVEN DOWN BY THEM.. :rolleyes:

dAMN...im also wondering why i didnt look up sooner and knock the caps lock off! :evil:

iM WONDERING WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THE INDUSTRY SLOWS DOWN...OR WE HIT A RECCESSION...WILL THE SWISS ROLLS GO HOME...WILL PEOPLE TURN ON THEM?..ITS NOT THEIR FAULT THEY WANT TO MAKE MONEY BLAME THE COMPANIES THAT ARE TAKING THEM ON..THE IRONIC THING IS THAT THESE COMPANIES ARE PROBABLY MOANING ABOUT PRICES BEING DRIVEN DOWN BY THEM.. :rolleyes:

dAMN...im also wondering why i didnt look up sooner and knock the caps lock off! :evil:
That is true, what will happen if we go in to reccession as looks likely, we could have millions of foreign nationals with no work, under E.U. law they will be able to claim unemployment benefits. With less money coming in from income tax but more going out in benefits it could get a bit sticky.
As for the foreign nationals going home, they may not want to as their own countries don't have any social security system worth talking about.

we had a couple working on my site a while back, they were rough as ****
they were down the road wen i pointed out to the ganger one wall was out of plumb by bout 80 mm! i dont no if all pole's are as bad as these were but the one's iv seen were BAD!

I had to fix a problem left by a gang of four poles working on a council block. The leader was a good guy, early 20's articulate but even he said his problem is geting good workers.

I don't see how you can get good work out of someone who isn't articulate in the local wordage.

Nothing new the poles are the new Irish who for decades done anything they could on the sites a good tradesman will always find well paid work.
i ask a pole on site who are you a fraid of in the uk the anser the chinese thay under cut us on jobs ,the builing industry in the uk is finnished,just a few more romananains,who needs the bombers thay are doing it on every job ,wak a day and try fixit the next day

Sponsored Links
Back