freebie

D

daneski88

As a cc/ccc, or is it ccc/cc, I've given up sweating pipes and gone back where I belong in life since you boys have a load more knowledge than I'm ever likely to gain or even want to.

So, here's the deal. I've got a few bits'n'bobs which I don't want any more (eg 22mm elbows, tees, clips etc). If any one wants them then they're your free for nothing, no strings attached. All I'll need is a postage address via a pm via the friend thingy up top.

Shame to chuck them or weigh them in down the scrapper.

Sponsored Links
hope you dont mind the question but how much had you invested in training/setting up ect?

hope you dont mind the question but how much had you invested in training/setting up ect?
Would love to tell you, but it would work DeltaT up to a lather which may damage his health.

course cost about 3.5k, but it was fun learning and I've used it to wetwork my own house plus a few customers, so I've broken even on the deal. Will keep my tools and may dip into it now and again, but just want to clear the garage out and it seems a shame to waste them

helloo pal iam sorry to here about you leaving, I tell everyone i meet not to trust these training centers lies about you will make 30k in your first year bla bla..

hopefully the word will travel that the heating is industry has gone to the dogs over the last 5 years an all these training companys will turn there centers into (train to be a mortgage adviser). :LOL: :LOL:

load of bull sh*t

Sponsored Links
danski, I too am sorry to hear your dream has burst, its an all too frequent story, somebody ought to sue these course runners, they never tell you that you need at least 5 years experiance with a qualified person as well as the training before you can cope with confidence,,

Really it's not a problem. Thinks went quiet and I got back into supply teaching, then into a 1 year contract and back into a pemanent contract. I enjoyed the break and learning new skills, and using them for a while. It was something I needed to do to get it out of my system. Also, the wetwork I've done at home is at least as good as many professionals, partly because I had the time and inclination to get it right without having to charge for it.

Hats off to you professional career boys, especially in times such as these.

Now, does anyone want these end feeds or not - it really is free!

Daneski, I hate to accept things for free as it makes me feel a little guilty, but if these would otherwise be going in the bin then I will happily take them off your hands. However, I'd prefer not to give away my address via friends, as I gather this will allow any of your other friends to also view it. If you could drop me an E-mail then I will reply with my address.

Are you sure you don't at least want something for postage?

hey sorry to hear your having trouble. Like you i'm just starting out in this industry and it is tough, finding someone to take you on, and finding guys to give you genuine tips etc. But hang in their, take your time, it takes a while to get established.

I've been working for the past couple of years in this industry, getting the odd job here and there. I have a main full time job working in IT as i dont get enough work to keep me going at the moment. But in time, in a couple of years i'm hoping things will be at a stage i can give up my IT job and do plumbing full time. I wont be easy but hang in their fella, take your time. Things will pick up once you get the experience and through word of mouth from your customers.

hey sorry to hear your having trouble. Like you i'm just starting out in this industry and it is tough, finding someone to take you on, and finding guys to give you genuine tips etc. But hang in their, take your time, it takes a while to get established.

I've been working for the past couple of years in this industry, getting the odd job here and there. I have a main full time job working in IT as i dont get enough work to keep me going at the moment. But in time, in a couple of years i'm hoping things will be at a stage i can give up my IT job and do plumbing full time. I wont be easy but hang in their fella, take your time. Things will pick up once you get the experience and through word of mouth from your customers.
Iron Naz- Is I.T really that bad . :eek: I`m third generation Building Trade ( very lucky to be retired) and my boy is 4th. generation -Plastering- . I`ve heard stories from way back and apart from a couple of boom decades -- IT IS A MUG`s GAME :LOL: And you`ll end up physically worn out before you hit 60 .Fair play to you for doing your house. Best of luck, anyway. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back