Fuel prices........what can we do??

If Joe 90's claims are correct, that means he's 100 years old, because the population in the UK in 1900 was 30 million, and is now 60 million,

I was talking about the World population you dopey bogga. :rolleyes:

If you were, then you deleted the origional information that you provided. I searched back. Great to be a mod isn't it? Great to delete and backtrack.

So less of the 'dopey bogga' ?? wtf? and more of the facts. BTW What's a bogga? In fact what's a 'dopey'?

Sponsored Links
I didn't alter a thing you dopey bogga. You are simply wrong (as usual) :rolleyes:

The only point I wanted to make, and I think me and Joe are singing from the same hymn sheet here, is that it is never acceptable for anyone to suggest there should be less people.

You immediately get into human rights and/or ethnic issues. It would be political suicide for anyone in The Commons to put any such policy forward; they would simply be criticized or ridiculed like I have already.

I think there are some here who once rubbed up the wrong way will always and forever 'attack the man' instead of the argument. Let's see if we can reach 40 billion in my lifetime or 60B or 80B. How many is ever going to be too many?

So then, hot off the press, another four pence on a litre by March... :evil: :evil:

I'm surprised that people who believe in depopulation are still here :eek:

Well there are plenty of people who will never be here.
China has strict rules governing family size and Joe90 like many, has had the snip.

I have a neighbour who has 15 children. There on the dole and the tax payer pays picks up the tab and pays for his childrens keep. Very clever.
If people don't have to take responsibility for their childrens welfare then its no big deal breeding like rabbits.

Sponsored Links
Don't know what all the fuss about fuel prices is about. Can't see that it has gone up in price at all really over the last few years.

When I bought my present van 4 years ago, I used to put £50 of diesel in when the tank was low. I still put in £50 of diesel now when I need to. Not costing me any more.

Don't know what all the fuss is about! ;)

Don't know what all the fuss about fuel prices is about. Can't see that it has gone up in price at all really over the last few years.

When I bought my present van 4 years ago, I used to put £50 of diesel in when the tank was low. I still put in £50 of diesel now when I need to. Not costing me any more.

That means you travel less?

You dunce. It means that he has to put £50 in more often :rolleyes:

Not dunce - he says it isn't costing more. If he filled it up more often, then it would cost more. 4 years ago £50 of diesel got you say 500 miles. Now £50 of diesel gets you less diesel, you won't get so far, if you fill it up the same amount of times. Now £50 of diesel gets you 400 miles. You are the dunce, learn simple maths. Not heard the term dunce since pre-primary school. Ecky bemm.

Not dunce - he says it isn't costing more. If he filled it up more often, then it would cost more. 4 years ago £50 of diesel got you say 500 miles. Now £50 of diesel gets you less diesel, you won't get so far, if you fill it up the same amount of times. Now £50 of diesel gets you 400 miles. You are the dunce, learn simple maths. Not heard the term dunce since pre-primary school. Ecky bemm.

it is nice to see and hear from a valued member of this site....

so mick... what the **** are you doing on here...

:LOL: Thicky thicky dimwit burk - read his words - it costs him £50 when he fills the tank. He doesn't say he has to fill it more often as that's bleeding obvious to the entire planet which in fairness is not where you inhabit :rolleyes: You goon :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

it is nice to see and hear from a valued member of this site....

so mick... what the **** are you doing on here...

Gerunt, who the F are you to decide who should be on a forum or not? Get a grip on reality young man !!!

So how many litres of fuel would need to be brought to provide the revenue to spend 4 billion on Nimrod aircraft, which appear to have not been fit for purpose for some years, (who kept signing the contracts?) then being broken up for scrap.
If someone could work that out and present the answer in terms of hospitals not built, nurses not training and cancer treatments not being available due to cash shortages i'd be obliged.

£4billion =4 fully staffed new cancer hospitals :idea: Only problem is ........................................The sites where hospitals USED to stand ..................are NEW build houses -after up to 20 years of deliberate deriliction :rolleyes: Good old little britain . The overcrowded shytehouse @ the bottom of the E.U :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back