Fullemann 'Multi Oil' boiler from Eco Hometec

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is quite an old boiler (installed in 2002) and was supplied and commissioned by Eco HomeTec.

It's a Swiss made boiler, manufactured by Fullemann, using the 'Blue Flame' combustion technology and I have to say, does burn very efficiently and economically.

Has anyone on here heard of these boilers? If so, what is the general opinion?

Unfortunately, the company went out of business about 3 years after I bought mine and therefore Eco HomeTec were unable to supply new spares or provide servicing.
Anyway, I've overcome that now and it's been working fine ever since.

My main enquiry is; Would anyone know where I could get my hands on a boiler wiring diagram.
I just want to check over a couple of things on the water temperature control system and a wiring diagram would help out a lot.

Manufacturer: Fullemann
Model: Multi Oil
Type: Non modulating version 2.1

Many thanks on advance
Tony

By the way, if anyone still has one of these boilers installed, I can possibly assist with trouble shooting and even second hand spares location.

Sponsored Links
Bumpty bump .........
Anyone with any knowledge of these boilers ?

Not heard of them. Viessmann have a blue flame oil boiler but won't market it over here due to our varying oil quality.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back