Furniture maker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

I am looking for a few pieces of furniture made from Sheesham wood, but I'm having trouble finding each piece to match.

I don't have any experience with woodworking, so do not know the difference between a manufacturer and a small furniture maker.

I would like to know, firstly if the quality of work carried out by a small furniture maker would be similar to a main manufacturer and also if there prices would be competitive.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
A furniture maker should be superior in quality to mass producer of furniture and their prices to match.

To give you some idea of cost, in my experience the timber cost alone if using hardwood is more than the cost of a mass produced completed piece. Add on to that the cost of the labour for making a piece, and you will end up with a price several times the cost of the mass produced furniture.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back