GALAXY G2 ALARM ZONE CONFIGURATION

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem configuring zones for part set and night set, for example my landing and bedroom PIRs are set up as intruder in full set but I would like to change these to 'not active' during night set and part set, I have put these in but when I go back to the menue they have all reverted back to intruder!
your help will be much appreciated.
Samn

Sponsored Links
The zone config menu is a little confusing from the keypad on the G2 series.

What I suspect you are doing is trying to review your zone programming by pressing the enter key again. By pressing the 'ent' key, you aren't displaying the part and night choices you are scribbling over them with the zone option that is the same as the full set choice.

So, set the zone up:
52. select zone
'ent'
1 - function
(full set) 03 intruder (ent)
(part set) 00 not active (ent)
(night set) 00 not active (ent)

Now select (ent) to display the full set function, but INSTEAD of sequencing through with the (ent) key, use the # key instead. Then 'esc' to exit out of zone programming.

That should be it!

Thank you for your help, all sorted now. One other question.. I have programmed some proximately tags, but these seem to be a bit tempremental, is this typical? when tags are presented the keypad bleeps but system doesn't set, are you suppose to present the tag and then press enter?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back