Galaxy System and MAX3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if anyone can help?
We have a Galaxy system (g3 I presume) with the MAX3 system attached.
Our currect proximity cards 9 numbers on them so when we register a new card to the alarm we press A + 1 to read the card and in the MAX3 part we type the 9 digit number into that.

We ran out of cards recently so I brought some generic 125hkz cards which I can register for the alarm however the MAX3 part where you would normally type the 9 digit number doesn't seem to work.

On the new cards it says 12K47 000XXXXXXX XXXXX XXXXX (x being any number)

My question is what on earth am I doing wrong? I know the second block on the card (starting 000) is on the card however the other 2 blocks of 5 don't seem to work at all.... Any clever people have a good idea on what it might be?

Sponsored Links
Are you saying that you're adding the last 9 printed digits for the MAX part ?

correct, that's what they normally do but this card has 10 digits I've tried dropping the first number and it doesn't work :(

Sponsored Links
If you want to send me one, I can tell you what the card is sending to the reader. PM me if you want.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back