Garden furniter covers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am looking for a cover for a rectangular table and chairs that wraps around the whole lot. The reason is because I have a heavy parasol and cannot keep taking the pole out of the centre of the table. I have looked on many garden cover sites but none stock them.

Has anyone had the same problem, and found a cover, or made their own by cutting it and putting some type of fastening to keep it together.

Regards Peter

Sponsored Links
I've not seen any covers which include covering the parasol. I have a similar setup and have to remove the top of the parasol before covering, its a screw fitting, very heavy like you say. However I have seen recently a separate parasol cover in Webbs of Wychbold (near Bromsgrove..they have a website). This leaves the issue of creating a hole through the existing or to be bought cover. Not sure how to achieve this to a professional standard but my cover split recently and I fixed it with gaffer tape...its held for about 6 months but is not the most elegant of solutions. Maybe they sell covers with the hole already in them but I've not seen them. Hope this helps.

Thanks alwest 197 for your thought, however I think I did not explain my thoughts very well.

If you can imagine a normal cover for a table and chairs with a hole in the centre. Then the top is split and the side also to enable the cover to be wrapped around and fastened some how. I did not want one to cover the parasol also.

It seems so stupid that we cannot be the only ones with a table and a heavy parasol, if I were 20 years younger I would not have a problem to keep taking the parasol off to put a normal cover on. Perhaps a company with foresight will eventually make one :idea:

Thanks

Peter

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back