Garden Pictures

Very good job, thats a very nice long big garden you have! Reminds me of some of the groundforce programs as they did a lot of very similar gardens!

Nice to see you replaced the tree you chopped down :) Out of interest why job it down?

Good luck

Sponsored Links
Thought having a big garden would be great too but it has been a lot of work. Hopefully once it is sorted things will be easier to control? The big ash had to come down because it was rotten and about to fall. It is a real shame but i still have an apple and a pear tree in the garden. Going to put in some decking next week just to finish the bottom area and then going to try and level the lawn area and turf that in September.

heres a few pics of our cottage garden in the forest of dean... spent 100's of hours but not to much money on it... very chuffed with result apart from the fact weve just sold the house and now brought somewhere with an acre of garden.... looking forward to getting stuck into that one....

garden001.jpg

garden002.jpg

garden003.jpg

garden006.jpg

Sponsored Links
Garden from just over a year ago

01start_0.jpg

As at end of summer 2009
dscf0056.jpg

Garden as at end June 2010

dscf0151.jpg

Whilst it may not be perfect, it was all my own work which was very satisfying and saved a lot of expense

Hi and many thanks.
The cover is a shade sail originally from Australia but available in the UK from primrose-London website amongst others. This is the 3.6m square and is approx. £50 but budget for another £50 for fittings. You really need steel rope to get the required tension. There are also 5m and triangular versions available.
It is fixed at the corners to fixed points such as a wall and a fence post.

weve fitted these. you can get the fixings from other on-line retailers such as toolstation a hell of a lot cheaper. Good bits of kit though

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back