Garden sprayer - knapsack ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a backpack type sprayer - not strictly for garden use.

I shall be using it to extinguish any 'spot' fires during firework displays, so would only ever use water.

Have fire extinguishers but it costs to recharge them even after using a brief squirt of water, hence me looking for a back mounted sprayer.

Wont be wearing it for a long time, only as required - but must have sufficient straps to let me run(ish) with it for short distances !

I would always need at least one hand free, so I guess that rules out pump lever type ones.

Any recommendations ?

- probably 15 litres + required, and not plastic for the nozzle or lance - as they would be going where no plastic would last long !

Not after super expensive - just functional and fairly robust.

thanks

Gerry

Sponsored Links
Speak to the fire brigade. They have to deal with lots of incidents created by people who didn't bother to ask them for their expertise.

Speak to them about backpack sprayers ?

Or are you in some way having a dig at me as I use fireworks and insinuating I dont know what I am doing or am acting irresponsibly ?

Sponsored Links
Problem solved, pressurised sprayers now in hand and no - I did not need to ask the Fire and Rescue services for their advice on what make or model of sprayer to use :rolleyes:

They have to deal with lots of incidents created by people who didn't bother to ask them for their expertise.

I am sure they do, but as I do this professionally they are involved in the notification and planning of every display I do.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back