Gas analyser

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody recommend a decent flue gas analyser, that is not going to cost the earth when it comes to recalibration each year please. Do not want to spend mega bucks, but understand that an analyser is an essential piece of kit these days, esp with the wireless printers, so that I can attach the receipt to the landlord safety certs that I issue. Just need to sort out my CPA1 next.
Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The CC is where the gas section of this site hang out :eek:

So if your registered with Gas Safe you can register on CC

bit unfair kev, i do my own diy, and was going to ask this question on here, if you lot don't help, i will still find one, but maybe with sh.ite advice. If the man is at least asking advice, he's on the right track,no?

I use the Anton sprint, very easy to use and multiple functions :LOL:

I use the Anton sprint, very easy to use and multiple functions :LOL:

DITTO

after a long and well docuimented history of FGA gripes (mostly gained whiole owning Kane 400's times two) I purchased a Refurb Sprint 2 from GES. They may have sent me their best one as I am probably known to be voluble on here when I am not treated right. But all credit to them it arrived in as new condition, it performs perfectly every time, it has none of the glitches the BG version had.

It is also very professioanl that on all my printouts my company name and the date callibration is due is writen there for a record, aswel as proof I have done a tightness test and what the actual results were exactly how many mbar drop.

The big sticker on the front of the unit from GES also reminds me daily how long before callibration due and shows the customer I am using callibrated equipment.

The best move I ever made, in a part of the industry I previously resented heavily.

I have never been treated so well by a service sector to out trade as I have by GES.

People think I am a moaner. I am just a reporter of my experiences. Treat me right like I treat other people and you will see the other side of me.

These boys are the pro's if you want a decent fga and unrivaled customer service.
Speak to Mathew he will assist you & also mention Shaun from Masterheat referred you.
I have a V2 & it's proved to be a superb bit of kit.
Good luck...

These boys are the pro's if you want a decent fga and unrivaled customer service.
Speak to Mathew he will assist you & also mention Shaun from Masterheat referred you.
I have a V2 & it's proved to be a superb bit of kit.
Good luck...

Not much use to the OP in Merseyside but GES also hire for a week so if you wanted to try before you buy that's a good way. £30 a week with printer.

They're the ones that are sold reconditioned I understand. So the're used checked and rehired for one year.

Mine was excellent.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back