Gas fire - pilot light problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone, I have got a gas fire for repair (valor heartbeat - radiant/convecter ) very soon, the problem is it sometimes the pilot doesn't light or it takes while then lights but sparking is ok. any ideas?

Sponsored Links
are you gassafe?. because i could'nt imagine any idiot giving advice to work on gas/oil/or solid fuel fires on here. registered or not.

In a previous (April) post you claimed to be "newly qualified" , whatever, you know that you should register with Gassafe before doing gas work.
That done you can get all the advice you need on the Combustion Chamber, once you have proved your credentials.

hi everyone, I have got a gas fire for repair (valor heartbeat - radiant/convecter ) very soon, the problem is it sometimes the pilot doesn't light or it takes while then lights but sparking is ok. any ideas?

I have this idea that even if you are gas registered you should not be attempting repairs when you lack the very basic skills needed for the job.

Its totally unfair on the unsuspecting public!

Sponsored Links
Indeed am gas safe, the the course I did it did not teach much fault finding, you don't need the super skills for this job, you learn and get the experience after each job, with advice and research will help. you have to start somewhere?

Indeed am gas safe, the the course I did it did not teach much fault finding, you don't need the super skills for this job, you learn and get the experience after each job, with advice and research will help. you have to start somewhere?

I agree , but this is no excuse when standing in the dock.

No excuse when standing in the dock? well there's no one standing in the dock ? i haven't got a clue what u talkin bout anyway there's plenty of excuses when u ask a question, like it are not and if u cud answer it clearly.

No excuse when standing in the dock? well there's no one standing in the dock ? i haven't got a clue what u talkin bout anyway there's plenty of excuses when u ask a question, like it are not and if u cud answer it clearly.

First, to get your response, you MUST register for Combustion Chamber.

Second, I personally will not help anyone who writes in text language (ie. lazy). I can understand, appreciate and accept, typos, and to a degree, poor grammar, or the mistakes that occur when rushing. I refuse to acknowledge the scour of the English Language.

First I wouldn't need your help anyways coz al go backwards second You refuse to acknowledge the scour of the English Language why? is my text in chinese?

First I wouldn't need your help anyways coz al go backwards second You refuse to acknowledge the scour of the English Language why? is my text in chinese?

I didn't take any notice of the initial garbage, but, actually, your text language might as well be in Chinese.

what the fook are you on about. your asking for help now you don't need it :confused: . love to see your invoice to a customer. probably summit like this.

me not nowin wot theze doin. me still gonna charg 4 the time me cums out.

I don't understand your post of na, but then again I received and remembered my education and am able to communicate with normal people using standard English which you seem incapable of.
As for the 45 years, thats how long I was in the trade, and I've forgotten far more than you will ever know. Try another job which doesn't involve too much written work. Repeat after me "Would you like fries with that?"

Holty - ha ha ha, a wudnt need stinkin help anyways it sucks ur shyt , at least am not a nightmare 2 customers like u who will get a brain damage.

Any chance you can repeat that in English? , no wonder you can't get a job if this is the way you write your CVs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back