Gas safe help required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
bit of advice needed please
i m a partner in a firm and have sent one of our employees on a gas safe course, part of the course i need to send him out with a qualified enginner for some experience
He needs to sign him off on around 20 jobs but any amount would do at the moment as im not having alot of luck
He would be basically be a unpaid labourer for the engineer and would just want to be there for the nitty gritty went the fitting is done and see how a qualified person deals with different situations
London , middlesex area only.
He's 35 so not a silly boy and a great bloke
Can anyone help?
********* my mobile thats how desperate i am to get this done as im spending large amount of money to other companies getting my cookers installed
Cheers

Kevin

Sponsored Links
Most of us only do work with cookers very rarely apart from inspections.

If he came unpaid then in theory we should have employers insurance to cover him ( yes, that's required even if he is not paid ) and that can cost an extra £230 pa

there is also the other aspect, why should we assist someone else to get registered and lose some of our potential business?

Tony

Why would any one train another companys employee.
Once qualified he will be in direct competition with them.

Sponsored Links
i want to apologise to you 2 guys and meant no offence by asking for help
i didnt really think it out didi?
However in my defence i only think i expected any replies from people who would of rang me and conivenient in the nw london area.
Anyway all sorted now and sorry to have annoyed you 2 guys

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back