General filler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Happy new to you all. Back from 4 weeks away where we had builders in doing the knock through after building the extension end of last year. All looking good and nearing completion, but still quite a bit to do.

Just wondering what you'd advise I use for going around and filling bits and pieces. Most is just around sockets where the electrician chased out after the plasterer was done. There are a couple of longer chased holes as well. No way I'm going to use polyfilla as I'd need loads. What's next best? Hardwall? Many of the walls have boards dot and dabbed on and then skimmed.

Cheers

Mac

Sponsored Links
Fast set would fit the bill admirably. you can get it in B&Q, Wicks or any trade outlet supplying drywall taping goods...pinenot :(

Sponsored Links
This is what i use.
Also the sparkys that have just rewired my mums house use the same.
Wickes one coat for filling in chased walls.

They are the most suitable products for repairs around sockets and chases, when walls are not going to be completely skimmed.

PS. Wickes are not the only brand that do 1coat.
;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back