Getting worried about poor johnd now

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
By my count he's up to 13 threads about brexit in the jokes archive now, and now he's back in here creating more.
Does anyone know where he lives?
Can someone go round and check he's ok?
This brexit thing seems to have been the last straw, he's gone over the edge and he must be dribbling in his soup and stinking of pizz by now.
Come on, someone must be able to help the poor fcker, have some compassion you bstrds.

Sponsored Links
I think that that jolly good chap Corgigrouch pushed him over the edge... There were a few evenings where it seems that JD imploded

He has been here a long time now so he should know that he shouldn't post in the wrong section.. I have asked the mods to put him right.

He is travelling the UK in a big red caravan trying to convince Brits to remain in the EU because he's worried about the effect on his finances. The good people of Hampshire ans Suffolk told him to fook off so he's gone to Perth where he thinks they will listen to his nonsense.

Sponsored Links
You're the center of attention again, John.
There's nothing like publicity, eh?
It make's you very contented when some posters are so rattled that they resort to creating new threads for ad hominem attacks, I find.
Their logical, reasoned intelligent arguments are exhausted so they have nothing left but to attempt to destroy another's credibility.
All they do is prove how futile and frail their arguments were.

Odd that even though the Brexitters on this forum got what they wanted, they still insist on dredging up the same tired old shoite. Insecure perhaps?

I'm serious here.
The poor man is obviously suffering some kind of breakdown post brexit, you only have to look at the amount of brexit related threads he has started.
Now he's even taken to posting them in the jokes section, perhaps in his poor distressed state he is looking for relief by convincing himself that it's all some kind of a bad joke. Where's your compassion?

Odd that even though the Brexitters on this forum got what they wanted, they still insist on dredging up the same tired old shoite. Insecure perhaps?
To be fair, isn't that what JohnD is doing? Not to mention that bloody bus!!
Maybe like the 'get a room' thread you started, there could be one for JohnD for all his his brexit woes?

Their logical, reasoned intelligent arguments are exhausted

Hey worm tongue perhaps you'd like to give us the benefit of your thoughts on Minford's views in the other johnd thread, I'm sure he'd like to know where he's going wrong. Perhaps we could let him know once you've enlightened us.
He'd appreciate that I'm sure...being a scholar and all.

Their logical, reasoned intelligent arguments are exhausted

Hey worm tongue perhaps you'd like to give us the benefit of your thoughts on Minford's views in the other johnd thread, I'm sure he'd like to know where he's going wrong. Perhaps we could let him know once you've enlightened us.
He'd appreciate that I'm sure...being a scholar and all.
One economist's view against one, no two, no three, no more, many more, many, many more.
He's entitled to his view.
I haven't bothered listening to his view 'cos there's more important things to do than listen to a one year old discussions about a ten year old book about Brexit.

To be fair, isn't that what JohnD is doing?
No. JD didn't get what he wanted. He has an axe to grind.

So to you it's ok for JohnD to go on and on about it, but not ok for others to say anything about it?
Hmmm. Are you also a pupil at Himmy's school of double standards?

The votes were counted. It was 'fair'. That's democracy for you.

By my count he's up to 13 threads about brexit in the jokes archive now, and now he's back in here creating more.
Thanks for the heads up. I would have missed them. (y)
I wouldn't bother looking at the jokes thread as you don't understand jokes at all. It'll all be a bit confusing for you. It may just send you in a tither as you take everything literally and also don't understand subtle nuances.

Sponsored Links
Back