Glow worm compact electronic fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I live a 3 storey house and have had an ongoing problem with the hot water to the upper floor constantly running cold.
Now I have a problem with the hot water throughout, when you run the tap in the kitchen (next to the boiler) water initially comes through hot then goes cold then hot then cold.
Boiler cuts on and off alot and also alot of the time vibrates badly making alot of noise internally.
On a seperate note the boiler looses pressure gradually over a 2 month period.

Sponsored Links
You may may have 3 seperate problems. Would recommend a corgi boiler man to to sort it out. Not a bad boiler, but probably not looked after properly

The hot cold issue is probably a plate HE fault. which may also be causing slight kettling problems in the main HE.

If your boiler is losing pressure then the system is losing water. Most times its on a rad valve somewhere so have a look

hope this helps!

Sponsored Links
Most times I go to its the PRV dripping to the outside!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back