Glow worm Space saver 50 MK2 manual or settings info please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

New here - really hope you can help.

I have my qualified relly coming round tonight to do the settings on my boiler after a replacement valve has been fitted - apparently my dad says the flame is all wrong?

He has asked me to get hold of a manual and although I have read online that you can ask Glow worm to send you one, that is not going to be in time for tonight. I wondered if anyone has enough info for my relly to get my boiler set right? I'd be very grateful, as we've been cold for a long time!

Many thanks in advance

Treena

Sponsored Links
There are many website that offer this type of service, you may have to pay. Unfortunately Glow Worm's website does not go back that far

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Thanks v much for your replys - if anyone thinks they can send info, please pm me for my e-mail address.

Might have to postpone and contact Glow worm tomorrow - so near and yet so far!

Many thanks

Treena

Thanks Kevplumb - I've sent you an email, but just got message saying they are doing maintenance, so might be a while receiving anything back!

Many thanks

Treena

Hi KevPlumb,

Only just got your email! Think server only just came back up, as had two other ones at exactly same time.

Thank you so much for trying to help me - I kept checking the whole time they were here, but email 'closed for maintenance' the whole time!

In end, my dad suggested trying to find British Gas service paperwork, from when it was last serviced and luckily the 'pressure reading' or something like that was on there. Otherwise they could not have done it.

You're a star!

Many thanks

Treena, from a lovely warm house :D

To Treena and anyone else who reads these forums.

Its so much easier for anyone to send you anything if you just put your email address in your profile.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back