god.my invisible friend.

The Earth will live long (and thrive) after we have gone and another evolutionary specimen will probably take over.

An interesting thought. Any prospective, realistic candidates?

That is, of course, if "we" are considered to be top dogs, at all.......

Good point.

Bacteria are good candidates . Considering inside a person, they outnumber 'human' cells by about ten to one, perhaps they are more successful than we are?

Sponsored Links
I like the fact that all mike's "knowledge" on cells,black holes etc are revealed to him/us by science.Maybe he could enlighten the scientific community by explaining how his god created these things?(I think know the reply) ;)

We, in front of God and his superior knowledge and might are absolutely nothing in terms of our capacity, whilst he could create the gigantic universe by ushering just a word, and being so complex that it is even beyond the comprehension of thousands of highly educated Scientist and physicist all combined together, (no disrespect) all they can do is hold conferences and sit around a table and agree to the best probability, they are still struggling so badly and haven't yet figured out why there is magnetism, why passing an electric current through a conductor causes magnetic field, why gravity does what it does, i.e. we cannot see the invisible threads or strings that pulls (attracts) atoms to one another, we know it does, has any scientist cracked these basic forces to start with? wow the best they have done is come up with its properties only, even the big bang is only a theory at best, it is not a proven fact, so what rubbish are you talking about jay?

Man has not the capacity to figure out God, hence God knew it would be futile to explain how he created the universe, try and tell a 5 year old child how electromagnetic waves has a large spectrum and that visible light is also an electromagnetic phenomenon, as well as a stream of photons, would he understand? so even if God were to explain to modern Scientist how he created this universe, the scientist would lose any hair on his head through scratching his head as he would be no where near understanding such complex processes involved in his creation.

Even einstein could not unify his theory on Gravity and electromagnetic and weak and strong force. Science do not yet know my friend, may be perhaps in a million years from now may be!

Further more I am not even sure now if matter is really composed of Energy, or is energy and matter one and the same thing, one being physical and the other being invisible? Did you find out about the theory of Entanglement jay? can you not see from this that some things are beyond our capacity to understand.

Much rather take it that God did create the universe and stop worrying about how he did it. At least I can go to sleep well instead of keep on thinking how the heck did he create it lying on my pillow trying to get to sleep.

Jay, I asked how did the organism knew that there was light out there and if it develops an eye it may be able to see? same goes for smell, taste, thirst,
Do you know which was the first organism that had an eye?

Shame really you reject God without any evidence, when there isn't any evidence that universe created itself out of nothing and in a phenomenon called big bang. Though i must say it sounds a good guess, and even I have adopted this approach, but there is no evidence, not even through the background radiation, how do we know this background radiation is as a result of the big bang, it could equally emanate from all those galaxies strewn around us.
I accept that science cannot prove everything but look up eye evolution for yourself.(Visual phototransduction,Photoreceptor cell)Yes it will make your brain ache but at least it makes you think and question things rather than just saying ''GOD CREATED IT''.If you believe in the creationist theory then you should be asking questions that go beyond the big bang and questioning where did your creationist god come from?(the ultimate boeing 747?)

[

I was referring to Sooey's post at 5.28, where he said I quote "Is it sinful to have a tug? If so why?"

]
if you mean tugging your member - it is a sin - see Onan in Genesis .Therefore it's practice is onanism - but it doesn't make you blind . PS I'm just reading the last page - not the whole lot :!:

I have just read the whole of Genesis in my Bible, I could not find anything on Onan, so I am all right then! :LOL:

The Earth will live long (and thrive) after we have gone and another evolutionary specimen will probably take over.

Sooey started a thread about a million years into the future, with that I suggested might be worth preserving human race and a safe place would be on Moon, no atmosphere to decay any specimen, and only risk being meteors, but that is 1 meteor landing at any given spot on moon in a 5000 years, so that is a factor of 200 , so we need 200 samples stored all over different spots on moon, from Sooey in a sterile container. question can he manage 200 ****s in a day?

And remember we must place those samples on the dark side of the moon! :LOL:

Sponsored Links

Sooey started a thread about a million years into the future, with that I suggested might be worth preserving human race and a safe place would be on Moon, no atmosphere to decay any specimen, and only risk being meteors, but that is 1 meteor landing at any given spot on moon in a 5000 years, so that is a factor of 200 , so we need 200 samples stored all over different spots on moon, from Sooey in a sterile container. question can he manage 200 **** in a day?

250 million sperm in one ejaculation though.:cool:

Now this has just got me thinking, why 250million sperms when only 1 sperm is needed, this explains why God had to create 100 billion galaxies each with a billion stars, because only then there would be a life on just 1 planet in the entire universe!

Well done Jay! :LOL:

All the while jay was writing his post, i was imagining how if you took 1 kilo of table salt and 1 kilo of coarse ground black peppers, and mix them both and then pour them repeatedly on a flat surface, how many times will you need to pour and collect and pour again and again until you get some intelligent word consisting of no less than 4 letters.?

All the while jay was writing his post, i was imagining how if you took 1 kilo of table salt and 1 kilo of coarse ground black peppers, and mix them both and then pour them repeatedly on a flat surface, how many times will you need to pour and collect and pour again and again until you get some intelligent word consisting of no less than 4 letters.?
Probably the same chance of that happening as there is of you writing an intelligent post. Keep on trying though, if there are an infinite number of parallel universes one of your alter egos might manage it some day.

I'm sure if the Earth had a sense of humour it would chuckle at that one.

I'm sure also that Mother Nature is rolling her eyes right now wondering just when humans are gonna hurry up and f**k off.

You guys keep on enjoying quoting your science and making fun of Mike. Ignorance is truly bliss. I don't know who made humans greedy but I bet it wasn't God.

Sooey started a thread about a million years into the future, with that I suggested might be worth preserving human race and a safe place would be on Moon, no atmosphere to decay any specimen, and only risk being meteors, but that is 1 meteor landing at any given spot on moon in a 5000 years, so that is a factor of 200 , so we need 200 samples stored all over different spots on moon, from Sooey in a sterile container. question can he manage 200 **** in a day?

Could he reach the moon, from his bathroom? :eek:

Could he reach the moon, from his bathroom? :eek:

As long as he gets a powerful orgasm and its ejeculate reaches well past the escape velocity, I should think it will land on moon, but, he must calculate the best time to have it, as the moon may not be in position when it finally gets there, otherwise it will become another spunknic meteor orbiting the Sun in an elliptical orbit, freezes up the cold of space, and when approaching the Sun closely , it starts to leaving a vapour trail of sperms, consequently floating in space randomly waiting to fertilize the nearest available eggs, also floating in space from earlier experiments, and soon the space will be filled with 250Million little space babies! Sooey would be the proud father:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back