GOOD MORNING UNITED KINGDOM

Sponsored Links
It's still nice and sunny, so good weather for the local RNLI Lifeboat Day down at the harbour. ;)

Sponsored Links
After some very heavy rain it is now starting to brighten up. Its still been very warm though.

Well the rains certainly returned again this morning. It is so depressing :(

We've just had a lovely 2 or 3 hours of picking strawberry's/raspberries at a local growers. Beautiful sunny weather. Myself, Mrs RC, YoungRC and his sister and their Dad, plus one of our neighbours, are all full up, from eating these lovely fruits. :LOL:

We've just had a lovely 2 or 3 hours of picking strawberry's/raspberries at a local growers. Beautiful sunny weather. Myself, Mrs RC, YoungRC and his sister and their Dad, plus one of our neighbours, are all full up, from eating these lovely fruits. :LOL:

You lucky person. I have seen nothing but rain today.

You lucky person. I have seen nothing but rain today.

There's always tomorrow though Loo,, it'll maybe our turn for the rain up here.

You can tell the weekend is over. The weather has been much better today.

Not up here it aint :(
Been arc welding a trailer repair in the wet - gave up after a few electric shocks near to ones nether regions :eek:
:p
John :)

Hooray!!!!!!

The weather is looking a lot better for this weekend - the bbq may be in use tonight, followed by few cans of cold beer - ahhhhhhhhhhhh, sounds good.

Sponsored Links
Back