Good news, bad news

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure idiot is the right word.

He is a very successful entertainer and I like the entertainment.

Another victim of PC nonsense?

Sponsored Links
If he was black they may have called him a colourless ****!
That's the correct descriptionnow according to some on here.

An awful lot of people like him apparently according to an online petition.

You can't argue with the (global) audience figures either. If you went on a first come first serve basis, the waiting list to appear on the show would be 21 years! :eek:

In my opinion, people who find self-centred bigots entertaining, have no sense of personal opinion and think it trendy to follow the crowd.

If he worked in a factory environment and struck someone he would be instantly dismissed. Which is what should have happened in this case. I resent paying money to people who have no respect for others in this world.

Clarkson is a very talented person and his personality does not comply with the political correctness that is considered necessary,

Political correctness has taken a lot of enjoyment out of life ( as has the nanny state and over kill health and safety ) and unless political correctness is reduced future generations will be living in a world where nothing can be said in public.

Clarkson is a very talented person and his personality does not comply with the political correctness that is considered necessary,

Political correctness has taken a lot of enjoyment out of life ( as has the nanny state and over kill health and safety ) and unless political correctness is reduced future generations will be living in a world where nothing can be said in public.

Where is the 'political correctness' that we have to all 'comply' with?
Or is it just that society is moving on from using old fashioned terms to insult or label people?
Do you really think that nothing will be said in public, or is it just that people might have to engage their brain before opening their gob?
How would you 'reduce' it?

How is disciplining someone for punching a colleague seen as politically correct?

You could logically argue that this case demonstrates boorish lack of self control when speaking is a key indicator of a lack of self control physically. That makes more sense than blaming some mythical PC brigade.

I like the show, although I'm not a particular fan of the presenters. If I had to go for a pint with one of them it would probably be May. But the BBC makes my skin crawl. They are just a bunch of sops sat around waiting to be offended. Dying to be offended. They are so good at being offended they probably have a 'being offended' coordinator and I wouldn't be surprised if at some point they have one of their hideous, glittering award ceremonies for BBC people being offended in the line of duty. A few of them would be offended if I worked for them.

Sponsored Links
Back